International partnerships are high on university leadership groups’ agendas. Internationalised universities have a large number of international partners and cooperate on a broad range of activities. Quality assurance and management of these partnerships present a challenge.
On December, 8th 2016 international partnerships are the central theme of the conference titled “Do we dare to talk about inefficient partnerships? Towards a data-based policy for better partnership management” The first part of the conference will focus on practical oriented workshops on data gathering, reusability and quality. During the sessions different perspectives on partnerships will be presented and the eQuATIC tool will officially be launched.
9.30 – 10.00: Registration
10.00 – 12.15: Workshops
– Recommendation on data gathering and quality of data
– Guidelines on data reusability for eQuATIC
13.30 – 16.30: Sessions
– Keynote: Are you data capable? – Andy Youell (Higher Education Statistics Agency)
– Partnerships from a data driven perspective – Britta Piel (Freie Universität Berlin)
– A South perspective on partnerships – Milton Obamba (University of Central Lancashire)
– The eQuATIC framework and launch of the tool – Paul Leys (Ghent University)
You can register for the workshops, the sessions or both.